Sunday, November 11, 2007

Meandering Thoughts

Raising God's butterflies is my hobby and my job; I own and operate a butterfly farm with my husband, Stephen.


I marvel at this creation of God's; butterflies. From egg through adult, these creatures are fantastic. The miracle of metamorphosis is just one of the fantastic wonders of butterflies and of moths.


A Phaon Crescent (Phyciodes phaon) drinking nectar from Lemon Mairgold is pictured above.



As I go throughout my life, day after day, week after week, I often see things with butterflies that I relate to my life as a Christian. Sometimes my mind wanders as I do my work; into topics that do not relate to butterflies.



This blog will be a means for me to write my thoughts easily, in a place where I cannot lose them. If anyone happens upon this blog, I hope you enjoy reading my meandering thoughts.


~ Edith


No comments:

Post a Comment